Banshee ?'s

I have a few Banshee ?'s-I ride a 07 KTM 505sxf and have been snowmobiling for years. I want to build a Banshee for the sand. ( I have my KTM for the dirt) I am looking for a used Banshee, Can you tell me what years would be best to look for? Also would like it to be green stickered (Ca.) Can you give me some kind of idea on what direction to go with the suspension? I want it to handle the dunes well not just go straight. I will spend hrs on this site trying to find these things out so if you can help me out that would be great.

Thanks Jack

Any year banshee...same motor since day one. The only real things that changed is after the first few years, they went from J Arm to A Arm front suspension.

Little things, like wire/harness connections got changed over the years...everything is interchangeable...except the afore mentioned.

here's the first few questions you have to ask yourself. Do you want to have a Duner that you bomb around on, Jump...and the occasional drag race...or do you want to drag race MOST of the time, and hit the dunes every once in a while...?

Your answers can range from a 70 HP duner to a 130 or more HP drag bike....

Oh, and your wallet of course.

A banshee is sand is very, very general...how do you plan on riding it....

Thanks for all the replys, I am in Ca. so I am looking for up to 2002 because of green stickers. I have a red dirt bike but that is cool (MX Only). I want a green sticker Banshee.I want it to handle well in the dunes so drag race set-up is not a big deal, although I do want it fast.What is the first year of the A-arm?

Thanks for any help.

Jack