421 cc cteetah cub cylinders

are they 4mil or stock stroke ?

thanks

Seriously dude...as long as the plating is in good shape, that's a HELLUVA price.

It is for a 4 mil crank...

421 = 4 mil stroke (58mm) X 68mm bore....

However, I'd like to see some closeups of the inside of the cylinder. From those pics, the plating looks a little rough (Again, from those pics, could be reflection, etc....)

Are these ported at all, and if so...by whom?

Edited by dajogejr

Seriously dude...as long as the plating is in good shape, that's a HELLUVA price.

It is for a 4 mil crank...

421 = 4 mil stroke (58mm) X 68mm bore....

However, I'd like to see some closeups of the inside of the cylinder. From those pics, the plating looks a little rough (Again, from those pics, could be reflection, etc....)

Are these ported at all, and if so...by whom?

they are 4mm for a stroker, the cylinders have some marks. they ran fine,i am selling because they are my spares. i went to a set of drag ported cylinders. these are not ported

Edited by bansheecub

did you ever melt any pistons in it?? like djrgi said in these pics the right cylinder looks like it has something stuck on it in the transfer windows??...not sayin it is can i get a couple pics closer into the nikisil in the cylinder.thanks shannon..very interested tho

did you ever melt any pistons in it?? like djrgi said in these pics the right cylinder looks like it has something stuck on it in the transfer windows??...not sayin it is can i get a couple pics closer into the nikisil in the cylinder.thanks shannon..very interested tho

sold pending payment