WTF>>>>?

well today i was rebuilding my stock carbs to clean them out n stuff..... i took the first (left one with the coke) apart and everything appeared normal.... i took off the right one and i noticed the little bronse looking tube was missing (see pics)

i had taken them apart previously to change to twist throttle and removed tors.......

but what i dont get is...... it that little bronze tube missing from my right carb or is it like that purposely??

im tripping out.....lol.....

my quad had been running like crap..... last time i took her out.....thats why i decided to rebuild them.

by rebuild i mean i bought the re-caliration kit and was putting the parts on

could that be the cause (bogging down)?? what does that little tube do????

thanks dudes

l_25798bf8196433d67c24da16da4cbacc.jpg

l_7737f3896c88aaa6a82534e2946a6aa5.jpg

l_cbb05e026ca4d4f39bc0a66c73bbde3c.jpg

l_11dea1a45e9cba4adb3f8d330461fad5.jpg

well today i was rebuilding my stock carbs to clean them out n stuff..... i took the first (left one with the coke) apart and everything appeared normal.... i took off the right one and i noticed the little bronse looking tube was missing (see pics)

i had taken them apart previously to change to twist throttle and removed tors.......

but what i dont get is...... it that little bronze tube missing from my right carb or is it like that purposely??

im tripping out.....lol.....

my quad had been running like crap..... last time i took her out.....thats why i decided to rebuild them.

by rebuild i mean i bought the re-caliration kit and was putting the parts on

could that be the cause (bogging down)?? what does that little tube do????

thanks dudes

l_25798bf8196433d67c24da16da4cbacc.jpg

l_7737f3896c88aaa6a82534e2946a6aa5.jpg

l_cbb05e026ca4d4f39bc0a66c73bbde3c.jpg

l_11dea1a45e9cba4adb3f8d330461fad5.jpg

I'm not positive what that tube is for but i am 100% positive it is only on the left carb, the right carb doesnt have one, what you are looking at is normal.