Impeller question

I just put in the Pro Design impeller on my Banshee. I was wondering if there is a company that makes a metal gear to replace the plastic one that sits on the impeller shaft.

Any ifo would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Aside from a gasket, I dont have to seal the clutch cover with anything (like Yamabond) when putting it back together do I? I dont think I would, but I just wanted to make sure.

i wish they did but dont think so i just went through that crap with those cheap ass pieces of shet,it didnt brake but the lil steel bar was spinning on the outside of the gear just about never figured out why it was overheating but if u find a bilet one give me a pm later

I just put in the Pro Design impeller on my Banshee. I was wondering if there is a company that makes a metal gear to replace the plastic one that sits on the impeller shaft.

Any ifo would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Aside from a gasket, I dont have to seal the clutch cover with anything (like Yamabond) when putting it back together do I? I dont think I would, but I just wanted to make sure.

Just a new gasket. Never had a problem with the plastic gear. It's really not a big deal that gear being plastic, if something breaks that may as well be the piece rather than somethign more expensive anyways.

Just a new gasket. Never had a problem with the plastic gear. It's really not a big deal that gear being plastic, if something breaks that may as well be the piece rather than somethign more expensive anyways.

well give it time bud its a pain in the craper,i just dealt with it and the plastic piece of crap looked good wasnt broke but the lil barren behind the gear want engaging in the slot so it caused me all kinds of probs and alot of other people to,if you have owned a banshee for a while you will have a prob with this gear its plastic,duh,anyway they dont make one billet but if they ever do il be the 1st to buy one later