Engine Sputtering

Hi, i'm a new Banshee owner, and got a smoking deal on a bike with a few bugs. The major one is the engine sputters mainly when it's not under load, and when beginning to apply throttle. Mainly the right cylinder will backfire / misfire at lower rpm or when not on the gas. I can ease on the throttle, and when the cylinder begins running right the bike will run like it should, with the occassional misfire in the upper end of the rpm range. Even so, going from 3/4 throttle to WOT, i'm not getting much for increased rpm and power. I'm wondering if this is a stator or some sort of throttle position sensor problem. It seems like it's definitely electrical due to the intermittent power or loss of power. Bike is close to stock powertrain with FMF pipes and open filters. Any advice would be appreciated.

Did you overall the bike when you first got it,meaning clean carbs,air filter,change plugs.......Is the T.O.R.S. system still hooked up?

Yes, carbs have been cleaned, filter cleaned and re-oiled, new plugs, installed new Vforce3 reeds, and not sure about the TORS system though, what is that? Before you reply get a manual, i'm waiting for mine to arrive haha. Thanks again.

Edited by SuperJfunk