yfz/tcs front end for a banshee for sale w pics

well everyone my front end is for sale and im taking offers on the yfz 450 a arms, there is a dent in one of the lowers thats not shown in pic but the rest are perfect. the bottoms are powder coated and the uppers are polished look real sweet together. all the ball joints work great. I will also be selling th billet tie rods which are super beefy. have only two three rides tops on them there in mint condition. i think they were around 50 bucks shipped to my house. also up for sale are the spacers that came out awsome by bullet and 2003limited banshee. finally the shocks there tcs shocks with ressies just rebuilt a short time ago. there tripple rate, w compound adj and rider height adjustable. everything here will make an awsome set up. im selling because i have found a really good deal on some sic shocks that require extended a arms that were made for a banshee. let me know if your interested in everything or just individual peices. throw in an offer on what ever. its all got to go. let me know if you need more pics i can get them for you sunday

here ya go

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79787

Edited by peterlocal22

whats it take to get these mounted?

good question,

this whole set will bolt right up to you banshee no modification needed. take out you a arms and shocks and this front end will bolt right up just like a stock one, very easy. this set up is the bomb.

let me know if you have any more q.