please make this easier!

ok so heres the deal i want the dmc 916 pipes with the center mounted stingers, the dmc alien pipes, or the fmf fattys.(i know about t6s and how there the best im just trying something else)

so can you guys give me pros/cons of those pipes please....

i really want the 916s but it look like if you do a wheelie there gonna smack the ground....

You shouldn't have to worry about the pipe smacking the ground if you wheelie, DMCbanshee had them on his bike and he was a wheelie riding fool, lol :biggrin:

DMC's are comparable to T5's, great all around pipe that can be used in several applications.

T6's are OK if you don't EVER plan to do any porting, etc. to the engine. They are designed for a stock setup.

Fatties are also a good all around pipe, they come on the power a little sooner than the T5's but also sign off a little sooner too, the fatties are a great trail pipe, and they respond well to porting.

Does that help?

What modifications do you have and what type of riding do you do?

i have none its stock and i mostly ride trails and just ride around wherever fields roads ect...and do a little freestyle here and there(nothing like akraix stuff though)

oo and the only engine i might do for as long as i have this is a trail port maybe

Edited by oreoshee350