ASR Pro Star Racing A-Arms

peterlocal22

anyone else have a review good or bad, i think im going to go with the +3+1 seems like everyone who has a set likes them.

also if you have pics send to patalebay@hotmail.com

thanks

I ordered some asr pro-star plus(+3,up1) arms about a month ago. I waited two weeks and never got my arms, so I gave them a call and they said they forgot to ship them, so they sent them out 3 day shipping for me. Well 3 days later I got my arms, I go to put them on and I have 2 upper left a-arms and no right arm. So I call them again and they said they would ship one out last Tuesday 3 day shipping, Monday rolls around still no upper right arm, called them up again, said he shipped it out at the end of last week 3 day. Todays Wednesday still no arm, so if you don't care to wait 4 to 6 weeks go for it :down:

I had no problems with my shipping. Guess sometimes people get bad luck. I know I've had my share.

Here's a close up pic of my ASR arms. Had them powdercoated red. Sorry, they're a little dirty. :biggrin:

100_4360.jpg

Edited by broncogurl