Alright, maybe some of you guys can lend me your expertise?

My Banshee seems to be idleing kinda high right now? even after its warmed up? and when I ride at a higher RPM, it rips it up great, but when I kinda putt around, lower throttle, it seems like its trying to die, or cutting out?

I was thinking maybe my carbs need adjusting? maybe the jets are to lean? The guy at the motor sports shop said it was ok to ride it like this, and i was gonna go out tomorrow, but I dont know if I should? can this damage my bike?

I dont want to ride, if its gonna cause damage...

Thanks,

Rhonda

Alright, maybe some of you guys can lend me your expertise?

My Banshee seems to be idleing kinda high right now? even after its warmed up? and when I ride at a higher RPM, it rips it up great, but when I kinda putt around, lower throttle, it seems like its trying to die, or cutting out?

I was thinking maybe my carbs need adjusting? maybe the jets are to lean? The guy at the motor sports shop said it was ok to ride it like this, and i was gonna go out tomorrow, but I dont know if I should? can this damage my bike?

I dont want to ride, if its gonna cause damage...

Thanks,

Rhonda

you could be leaning the bike out on a air leak , it will tend to rev high on a air leak and when you rev it it will come down slow ,keep it running and spray wd40 around the carb boots and see if it revs up

Thanks alot, I actually fiddled with the air screws like shee rips mentioned, and it seems to be running better...

Thanks again :biggrin: