RM stator inc.

fastrthnu

Though RM Stator is a liar, the product works? That's what I'm looking for.

My Shee has been down for a month because It needs a new stator.. I need to run four lights, Sean @ RM gave me a good price as well but I don't know if I should trust the product. :confused:

I'm scared to get RS products & don't want it it's the same as RM.

Any other companies out there for bigger stators?

crisse d'estie. njbanshee est une gross vache tabarnack.

just kidding bud, seriousley tho. to hell with the french they all smoke a pack a day, never shave, and are all flamboyantly gay.

anyway, if the product works why shit on em? ill support my canadian brothers any way i can, and frankly im more than happy to get american parts from him! banshee shit costs a fortune.

I just installed a new stator and timing plate from him and it cured all of my problems. I only had it for about a week but everything is running strong so far. It was a good price too.

Not really anywhere else to go with, so take a risk here or with RS.

Terry

what are the symptoms of a bad stator? Is there anyway to test it?

Yeah there is ways to test it using a voltmeter and all that stuff, but I didnt have one to test it with.

My symptoms were after riding for about 20 minutes I would get hesitation and missing in the midrange no matter how I was riding. So I changed every bit of jetting, even got a topend job (needed it anyway), replace coil and finally just bought a new stator and it took care of it. It was only when the stator got hot that it would act up.