FS:2004 shee,nice mods,fresh topend,in PA

I'm looking to sell my 2004 banshee. This machine has very low hours on it,is not abused or beat up,is very clean and has some good modifications done to it. It has a dark red metallic frame,white plastic and stock polished wheels with razr ll's on front and razr's on back. Has a pro design adjustable timing plate,woods/MX ported cylinders,fresh .030" overbore with brand new wiseco forged pistons and rings,noss machine cool head with 19cc domes,V-force 3 reeds,trinity stage lV 2 into 1 intake with 35mm keihin PWK carb,coolant bottle relocation bracket,DMC chrome pipes with polished alien silencers. Also has new o-ring chain,twist throttle, throttle cable,PRM rear grab bar and a DG skidplate. Have most stock parts to go along with it also like stock head milled .025",stock carbs with tors eliminators,stock reeds/cages,stock airbox with K&N filter. It looks and runs great. Located in west central PA. Have clear title in hand. Not looking to part out. Asking $3,500.

Edited by 1BAD04SHEE

Sorry guys,but I really don't want to part this machine out. Thanks for the interest though. I'm sure that someone out there wants a very clean,nicely modded banshee. I'm going to keep it in one piece for now.

Decided to put back to fairly stock before I sell. If interested in any of the parts that I had on this machine,just ask. Most of them are listed in separate adds. Thanks.