Any One Ride Here?

jag706

A friend of mine, who goes hunting out east told me about these trails off of exit 66 (Sills Rd) off the 495 -behind Yaphank Jail. I went there in December and I thought it was pretty big and decent trails. I've been wanting to ride some trails again. I am getting tired of the usual spot -The pitt, exit 56 on the 495. I used to ride by Pilgrim State Psychiatric center but to many raids. My hunter friend told me about these trails that go for miles and out possibly to the north shore (behind Brook Haven Labs). This is also exit 66 but instead he told me to make a left at the light and take it all the way to the telephone company. Has any body ever ridden here , and if so is it safe? To many stories of police raids out east, going around.

I NEED SOME SEMI COP FREE TRAILS!

:banghead:

A friend of mine, who goes hunting out east told me about these trails off of exit 66 (Sills Rd) off the 495 -behind Yaphank Jail. I went there in December and I thought it was pretty big and decent trails. I've been wanting to ride some trails again. I am getting tired of the usual spot -The pitt, exit 56 on the 495. I used to ride by Pilgrim State Psychiatric center but to many raids. My hunter friend told me about these trails that go for miles and out possibly to the north shore (behind Brook Haven Labs). This is also exit 66 but instead he told me to make a left at the light and take it all the way to the telephone company. Has any body ever ridden here , and if so is it safe? To many stories of police raids out east, going around.

I NEED SOME SEMI COP FREE TRAILS!

:banghead:

Not only is it behind the jail, but also the Police HQ. I've ridden there a few times but its patrolled.

Damn that sucks :down:

Ever go riding right off of 495 exit 71? Those trails go for miles, I believe even to the back by the Riverhead jail/Sheriff. I've gone there a few times about a year or two ago, but I've never seen any patrols. Don't know about now, but am really tempted to go back and see. :ninja:

What's your favorite low key spot?

• 2 weeks later...
Damn that sucks :down:

Ever go riding right off of 495 exit 71? Those trails go for miles, I believe even to the back by the Riverhead jail/Sheriff. I've gone there a few times about a year or two ago, but I've never seen any patrols. Don't know about now, but am really tempted to go back and see. :ninja:

What's your favorite low key spot?

Dont have one, last time I was out back in March I got the bike impounded.