Leaking Carbs

So once I was done rebuilding my motor, I took it out for a ride and once i cam eback my carbs were leaking. While my motor was apart i let them sit in Carb cleaner over night and took them out and sparyed them off and put them on my shee. I heard of some other guys talking about Carb rebuild kits for Banshees, and I was wondering if you guys knew anything about those rebuild kits and could you tell me where to find some?

Thanks

Don't get too excited, yet! Try tapping the bowls with the handle of a screwdriver. If that fails, take the carbs off and flip them upside down. Blow in the fuel intake nozzle. If you cant blow into into them the needle is seating but your float height may need adjusting. If air gets by, clean the needle/seat and check it for wear. Disassemble them and clean them with carb cleaner and compressed air. If they did't leak before you tore them out in the first place they probably just need a good cleaning/adjusting. :thumbsup:

Don't get too excited, yet! Try tapping the bowls with the handle of a screwdriver. If that fails, take the carbs off and flip them upside down. Blow in the fuel intake nozzle. If you cant blow into into them the needle is seating but your float height may need adjusting. If air gets by, clean the needle/seat and check it for wear. Disassemble them and clean them with carb cleaner and compressed air. If they did't leak before you tore them out in the first place they probably just need a good cleaning/adjusting. :thumbsup:

Dennis kirk Has em for like 15 bucks per carb... i just got them ,hopefully put them on this weekend if have a chance :)