Break.com video comments

I found a video just a while ago on break.com of a banshee dragging and crashes at the end of the video. Well you know how you can leave comments on videos on the site. Almost everyone said "why drag a quad anyway what's up with that", "why do it he's retarded", "that's what you get riding a couch on a drag strip"

Now i know people are retarded....well some

It never ceases to amaze me, but there are still alot of people out there that when they think of atv's they think of the big 4x4 utility quads. They just don't realize that there are sport quads out there, and they don't realize that yes, they are fast.

The last time I went and watched the midnight drags at the dragstrip, there was a couple of guys out there running atv's, one on a YFZ 450 and the other on a KFX 400. There were a few guys sitting a couple rows down from me that I could hear making smartass comments about the "idiots" out there on the four wheelers. It was very tempting to tell the dumbass rednecks making the comments that I would have mine at the strip the next weekend, and that I'd be more than happy to run against whatever hunk of shit they drove, and take whatever money they were stupid enough to put down on the race.