Trade Toomy T5s for Sherer/CPI pipes

casper

Looking to trade my Toomy T5s for some Sherer inframes or CPI inframes....anyone.....anyone....

Pic of them on my shee in sig, pipes are in good condition.

Late

Here are a couple of pics of them sorry if the pics are bad, poor lighting. If anyone wants to buy them I will let them go for $400 shipped (paypal only).

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Ya, that is a good price, if someone here in SoCal wants them for pick up they can have them for $375. Banshee kid PMed me so he is first in line if he wants them.

Theres a set of CPI inframe on Planetsand for $375+the ride, that look like new. Socallinit knows what im talking about. Just figured I would let you know :thumbsup:

I bought them for our friend Jimmy (Uncleribcracker)... Got them for $400 shipped! They seem to look really nice!

And i will take them. I just pm'ed you back. We will work something out as for meeting at pismo or shipping. Thanks :cool:

PM returned :thumbsup:

Are your bikes ported Casper? Which bike get's the Shearers? It's going to look pimp!!

The bud shee is getting the shearers, no port job yet, Steve has some jugs we are going to send in to get ported and such. It will have to wait until the 250r is complete.

dam i wish i would of seen this sooner, i have a set of CPI in frame only ran about 5 times on the wifes 06 , i want some T-5's.. she needs more bottom end for her riding style.. i bought the cpi's brand new

Ya sorry they sold already.