Need new a-arms to work with 450 shocks

WNARACE

I seem to be the only one that is unhappy with my yfz450 front end conversion. Over the weekend I was running the shee on the local dirt oval, the large amount of camber causes the high speed turning to become real tiresome. Has anyone found a cure for this. I am running banshee spindles. I was wondering if anyone has tried any type of adjustable upper controll arms to attempt to correct the camber issues, or am I just gonna be better to sell the yfz arms and buy a different set of arms all together.

Thanks

Troy

the only thing about caster/camber adjustable uppers is whether or not they will clear the shock. especially since it is pretty close with a stock upper.

i will be finding out once my shocks arrive. i picked up some ASR adjustable uppers for a YFZ to try out. then i will more then likely sell them since they are chrome and steel and heavy as fawk. the way the YFZ susp. is setup with the stock components doesnt bother me one bit.

so, if it works and you are interested and we both live in Springtucky, maybe you might be interested?

the only thing about caster/camber adjustable uppers is whether or not they will clear the shock. especially since it is pretty close with a stock upper.

i will be finding out once my shocks arrive. i picked up some ASR adjustable uppers for a YFZ to try out. then i will more then likely sell them since they are chrome and steel and heavy as fawk. the way the YFZ susp. is setup with the stock components doesnt bother me one bit.

so, if it works and you are interested and we both live in Springtucky, maybe you might be interested?

If you happen to have a few minutes to spare I would love to give your uppers a shot, just to see if they clear the 450 shocks. :thumbsup:

it wouldnt be until the weekend, i work out of town m-f

i kind of played around with it for a min or 2 a couple weeks ago. i only have one good shock but i already had the upper arms mounted and the ball joints sunk in the spindle. so i just kind of took the ASR arm and hung it in there to see, needless to say that didnt tell me much lol

btw, were you at Southforks dirt oval?

it wouldnt be until the weekend, i work out of town m-f

i kind of played around with it for a min or 2 a couple weeks ago. i only have one good shock but i already had the upper arms mounted and the ball joints sunk in the spindle. so i just kind of took the ASR arm and hung it in there to see, needless to say that didnt tell me much lol

btw, were you at Southforks dirt oval?

Let me know if you end up with some fee time I could bring over a shock, or what ever to figure this out.

Yes I was at Southfork, the dirt oval was very rough and dusty last weekend.

Let me know if you end up with some fee time I could bring over a shock, or what ever to figure this out.

Yes I was at Southfork, the dirt oval was very rough and dusty last weekend.

well my new shocks should have showed up this week. might be working Sat. now tho, undecided as of right now.

i know all about that dirt oval, thats where i wrecked, destroyed the shee and dislocated my shoulder 2 months ago. turn 1 right in front of the gate, top of 5th.

i rode my 45o a arm conversion and im w you it does a job on your arms?

any remodies, other than working out and rideing more, lol

I wish I had an answer for you, I am still trying to find some adjustable uppers to try. Either that or the yfz arms are up for sale. I spend to much time on the oval to have the camber that far off. I love the ride, but the high speed turns get very tiresome.

I will keep you posted as the project progresses.

i've got some and more then willing to let you try them, i just have very very little time to do anything when i am at home.

i might have 2 days this coming weekend, maybe more beacuse of the holiday. 3414043. hollar at me then.

Will do, thanks in advance.