Whos makes this kit

Handyman

it is DOXO Racing, I had never heard of them before my buddy bought their kit in blue. the quality is great,as good as one industries or any other big names. he got it from ebay so they probably will put out a new listing for them in blue soon.

I have that kit on my Shee. You will need a Heat Gun in Order to make the 3M to stick correctly on the plastic's. Oh and you will need another person to help you when installing the seat cover. For some reason the seat cover was cut a little short from the factory. But after you get it on and put a little body weight on the seat everything will fit right.

I have that kit on my Shee. You will need a Heat Gun in Order to make the 3M to stick correctly on the plastic's. Oh and you will need another person to help you when installing the seat cover. For some reason the seat cover was cut a little short from the factory. But after you get it on and put a little body weight on the seat everything will fit right.

Are you trying to say they are not a good kit to buy. Just like to know I just got a set weds.

here is a ebay# 140128092636 they have red and blue back grounds or

Edited by ONEBAD404