Silver Lake, June 22nd-24th

Man i would love to take a trip down there and ride with some of you other MI guys on here, but i would hate to drive that far and not be able to get in. I have trinitys with spark arresters and a raptor with a rossie pipe thats louder than the shee. It really sucks that their that strict. Is there a bunch of houses and stuff around there that thier that worried about noise?

Man i would love to take a trip down there and ride with some of you other MI guys on here, but i would hate to drive that far and not be able to get in. I have trinitys with spark arresters and a raptor with a rossie pipe thats louder than the shee. It really sucks that their that strict. Is there a bunch of houses and stuff around there that thier that worried about noise?

As long as the Rossier pipe has a spark arrestor you should be fine. Would'nt hurt to repack it before the trip. I have a Z400 with a alba pipe that is real loud and had no problems getting in this past weekend. Most of the stuff is all hype. If you don't draw attention to yourself you will be fine.

There is a big ATV only race that weekend at WMSD. You should make that instead!!! Most of the fast bikes in Mi. will be there!!!!! There are also bikes coming from all over. Should be a big race.

Oh I'm going to the races too. I'll actually be pullin into Silver lake on thursday about noon. So I was hoping to get some riding in before the races. Is test and Tune on Thursday? I was thinking about making some passes to get some time slips on the new build.

I've never had problems gettin into the dunes with Trinity pipes. My 450 is a loud SOB too.. Havn't been turned away yet. As long as you got spark arrestors. Since they started sound checking I've only been checked twice. Once with my PT's and he measured 96db. and Once with my 450, but that was because we were leaving and I wanted to know how loud it was. (105db) might be time for a repacke lol

Edited by Fouledout420

Yes test and tune is on Thursday. I will probably be out on the dunes a little here and there. But mostly at WMSD. I will be getting there Thursday and going home Saturday after the races.

hey shayne.....

you still trying to put something together for july 13,14,15???

Dan

hey shayne.....

you still trying to put something together for july 13,14,15???

Dan

Yeah I'm still planning on the 13-15th of July. I got a few people that are planning on goin, still workin on some more people yet though.

I usually head out to silver lake couple times a month. I was going out there to see the big race and I was just wondering who else was going.