(2) Banshees for sale one builder and one laeger equipt

We have two Banshees that need to go. We are getting two new industrial machines and need room like now.

First machine is my jack around bike. 2003 blue machine. Coolhead, T-5s, Laeger arms, TCS sero preload shocks on front, a few other bolt ons Price is 3600 with all the stuff on it. Engine is damn tight and bke needs nothing but a rider.

Next machine is a 2003 builder. Bike has brand new plastics for it, new painted chassis, near new T-5s, flat slide carbs, everyting is here but needs assembled. Situation is we were doing a build for a guy and money fell short so we aquired the whole bike. I will personally assemble th bottom end. Crank is new new, Bottom end WILL be good to go. Topend will just need pistons and maybe a bore. Basically if someone can find the two days to assemble this bike, it will be onw SWEET looking machine. Frame color is metallic deep red, and plastic is silver. Price is 2K as is.

I am not here to screw anyone on these. We just need them gone. The builder is nice and was only taken apart to paint the frame up. Probably missing a few nuts and bolts on the chassis but only simple stuff. All electrics and such are here.

brandon@mullengineering.com

Edited by blowit

We have two Banshees that need to go. We are getting two new industrial machines and need room like now.

Laeger arms, TCS sero preload shocks

brandon@mullengineering.com

If you wanna sell the Laeger arms and/or TCS shocks let me know.

F&F