What Should I Be Expecting

u need to prioritize those reeds. ull be choking your motor with the stockers :shoothead:

Probly depend on how good of a port job you get. Port work not done right can take away power. Who are you having do the port work? :confused:

Thsese guys are right,2stroke porting is alot diferent from porting smallblock chevys.And you should have added reeds along time ago.

Thsese guys are right,2stroke porting is alot diferent from porting smallblock chevys.And you should have added reeds along time ago.

VF3 reeds don't necessarily add power, they just change when the power hits, they really don't flow any better than stock reed cages with some Boyesen Super Stock Carbon Reeds on it. That is why I am not going to get VF3's the power they provide is not what I am looking for, I am just going to get some Boyesen Super Stock Carbon Reeds and save 189.99 dollars and get something that will actually make a bigger difference.

u need to prioritize those reeds. ull be choking your motor with the stockers :shoothead:

Not if you get them ported. Thats what i did and i love it. Call James at the banshee connection, in my signature. He does good work for cheap!