What size? how many paddles?

fun_on_the_sand

When you guys are talking about b2b and sls, how can you tell which is which by looking at them?

I know that the bead is where the tire/rim seat...are you saying that b2b tires are buffed on the sidewalls all the way to the bead?

My 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers are buffed along the top and almost to the vertical point of the sidewall...maybe 1 1/2" past the end of the paddle. Is this the standard buff? I've heard of double and triple-buff also. How can you identify these tires?

I bought some Sand Haulers for $80 and was trying to decide if I should mount them or spend the extra $ and pick up Skat-trak haulers.

Thanks, Jay.

When you guys are talking about b2b and sls, how can you tell which is which by looking at them?

I know that the bead is where the tire/rim seat...are you saying that b2b tires are buffed on the sidewalls all the way to the bead?

My 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers are buffed along the top and almost to the vertical point of the sidewall...maybe 1 1/2" past the end of the paddle. Is this the standard buff? I've heard of double and triple-buff also. How can you identify these tires?

I bought some Sand Haulers for $80 and was trying to decide if I should mount them or spend the extra $ and pick up Skat-trak haulers.

Thanks, Jay.

Double and tripple buff just means they remove more material. (Easier to get flats I would imagine) but they are lighter (tripple buffs are pretty thin).

For the estimated power I would stick with 8 paddle exteremes or 9 paddle non-extremes. You culd run 9 paddle extremes since you have a plus 4 but you would be better off with 8's IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend the Hauler Extremes, the paddles are thicker and harder than the standard Hauler you will kill your clutch. The Banshee just doesn't need a lot of paddles or real hard ones, it just isn't needed due to the fact that most Banshee's are all top end power not torque. The Extremes are more for the four strokes, the harder paddles are better for there torque. Stick with the regular haulers.

Edited by xLastShotx

all i know is that you probably dont need extremes,and if that 370 of yours is diled in properly you should be running with some cubs.

also get rid of that barnett clutch.talk to dough hell set you straight on the clutch. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What dune area do you ride? Where did you run on a dyno? What length swingarm do you have? What is your sort of riding style (cruise, agressive, etc.)? Do you do any frequent drag racing?

And, was that on a dyno jet or a crank dyno?

• 2 weeks later...
How do you keep the front end on the ground? riding slow?

i'm right around that power too. stock swinger and 20x10x10 8 paddle haulers hook up great, ya the front-end is light (very light), but it makes it fun IMO. I like a challenge when i ride, thats why i have a banshee in the first place...