Anyone have carb expirence on Warrior/Wolverine?

Working the kinks out of my Wolvy, I hooked up a new HMF pipes, no sparky, K&N air filter, Mudbuster HotCam, and a 401cc BBK. Well, I'm doing the cam and BBK tomorrow, and am going to dial the jetting in. Anyone have any expirence with it? Any idea's where to start?

Going to jet it for 60degrees at 500ft elevation.

Also, with Valves for you four pokers out there, adjusting the lash clearance.. How do you adjust it? Intakes .13 and exhaust is .15

Thanks for the help

-s

After doing some research on the Cam while waiting for the cylinder to heat up to remove the old sleeve, I found out that to break it in you need to keep the RPM above 3000, and that isn't quite what you want when you break in a new motor so I am waiting on the cam mod until after initial break in of the cyl. But still need some help with the starting point on where to jet. I was thinking to start it out go up atleast one size on all jets, but still am kinda wondering... Any help would be greatly appreciated

-s