Cascade Taillight Cover

FireHead

I can't believe no one took that off your hands for two screws & some brews :ohmy:

I'm sure someone will fish it out the bay. :thumbsup:

I am sure it will sell on eBay.

What mystifies me is that the original offer from me was for the cover and a couple beers in trade for two screws. I can't figure out how someone would figure that was not a good deal. :confused:

I am sure it will sell on eBay.

What mystifies me is that the original offer from me was for the cover and a couple beers in trade for two screws. I can't figure out how someone would figure that was not a good deal. :confused:

IT WAS A GREAT DEAL !!!

It was the reply time with dial up, and the fact I would have to have sent the beers and screws via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. etc. etc. that stopped me ....

BUT I'm watching the Ebay auction :)

~DaVe

IT WAS A GREAT DEAL !!!

It was the reply time with dial up, and the fact I would have to have sent the beers and screws via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. etc. etc. that stopped me ....

BUT I'm watching the Ebay auction :)

~DaVe

Ahh yes, dial up will slow you down every time. :biggrin:

If it doesn't sell on eBay I will just give it away and you guys can figure out which one of you gets it. I think it might have a bid on it though on eBay. :thumbsup:

It does have a bid... SO NO ONE TRY TO OUTBID ME AT THE END !!! (I might be at Little Sahra, UT when it ends anyhow :kiss: )

~DaVe

Bummer it only went for $5...

I had planned on bidding on it the last few minutes (the only way to win anything on Ebay),....

BUT I was riding at Little Sahara, UT and had no Blackberry service :(

Oh well I got my first bid in ;) ;) ;)

I haven't been paid for the thing yet. The way eBay has been going lately the thing may wind up still being for sale. :ermm: