Hose routing?

Hey guys, I took this apart in december, the problem im having is I cant remember where the hoses fron the back of the top case and the waterpump housing go, if I remember correctly I belive that they tee together and head up twords the bars where they just vent to the atmosphere? Just looking to have some reassurance that this is correct, also, the hose form the bottom of the resivore goes to the radiator overflow fitting and the top hose also vents the same? Sorry for the dumb questions. Its been apart for a while and the Clymer manual doesent show these hoses!! :thanks: Ryan

Yes you are right. The one on the top rear of the case t's into the one from the water pump and then they both go up to the radiator hoop on the frame. There is a tab on the center of the hoop that holds the hose and then it runs down the right side of the hoop to another tab. As far as the one from the coolant bottle near the airbox, I cant remember. I never run one of those. Hope this helps.

Hey guys, I took this apart in december, the problem im having is I cant remember where the hoses fron the back of the top case and the waterpump housing go, if I remember correctly I belive that they tee together and head up twords the bars where they just vent to the atmosphere? Just looking to have some reassurance that this is correct, also, the hose form the bottom of the resivore goes to the radiator overflow fitting and the top hose also vents the same? Sorry for the dumb questions. Its been apart for a while and the Clymer manual doesent show these hoses!! :thanks: Ryan

If you search this forum you will find a post where I got a little excited and posted a bunch of pictures of hose routing. Maybe they might helo you. :geek: