in dire need of parts

totaledshee

well i am in need of many parts..........picture rolling ur shee down a 150ft cliff........thats about what happened to mine when it was stolen this week. i need the folowing parts

-plastic(black uncut if possible)

-handle bars

-front bumper

-front wheels

-handle bar controlls

-nerf bars

-rear axle

-right upper a arm

-shifter

-stator cover

-left silencer

thats a good start anyways. reply if you have any of the parts. will also be checking ebay

well i am in need of many parts..........picture rolling ur shee down a 150ft cliff........thats about what happened to mine when it was stolen this week. i need the folowing parts

-handle bars

-front bumper

-front wheels

-handle bar controlls

-nerf bars

-rear axle

-right upper a arm

-shifter

-stator cover

-left silencer

thats a good start anyways. reply if you have any of the parts. will also be checking ebay

I have a full set of blue plastics and front rims with tires. Check out the for sale listing I have there are pictures there.

-handle bars

-front bumper

-front wheels

-handle bar controlls

-nerf bars

-rear axle

-right upper a arm

-shifter

-stator cover

-left silencer

I got a set of stock handle bars that have a slight bend on the left side. They are still in decent shape. let me know.

I have stock bumper, handlebar, complete stock pipes, front fender brace, brake light... man I have a full box of stock parts from my 06 all in excellent condition. PM me and let me know what you want or need.

well i appreciate all the replys folks but i regret to inform you theat this shee is dead

i got to looking a bit closerand the frame is bent in 2 spots and cracked in one

the motor wont even turn over and well its all pretty much toast so i guess i will just let insurance have it and take the 1200 they are gonna give me and not buy it back. thank god i had it street legal and insured well thanks again

wll i live in a fairly small town sxo i leave all my keys in my bikes/cars and evidentally some kids wanted to go on a joy ride.

it wouldnt have been too bad until they ran outa gas and decided to get rid of the evidnece. but little did they know the hill they were rolling it down led str8 to one of my friends back yards. it made it bout 1/2 way b4 it stopped. and when it stopped it was in no way rideable and it didnt even look like my quad. so any ways the kids got in "big" trouble and i lost my quad

o well lesson learened