RZ350 conversion

I am currently breaking an 88 RZ with 25000km. I was going to list it on ebay piece by piece, which would take a long time.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what i would get for it if I listed it with the complete engine with stator, wiring harness, coil, CDI, rectifier, powervalve motor & controller. As in the engine and all electrics. The only downside I guess would be shipping from ontario to wherever it would go.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I am currently breaking an 88 RZ with 25000km. I was going to list it on ebay piece by piece, which would take a long time.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what i would get for it if I listed it with the complete engine with stator, wiring harness, coil, CDI, rectifier, powervalve motor & controller. As in the engine and all electrics. The only downside I guess would be shipping from ontario to wherever it would go.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Were in Ontario I live in Ontario too and would like to know a little more about

Were in Ontario I live in Ontario too and would like to know a little more about

I am in Toronto. I know that area a bit though, my grandfather lives in Wellington.

The engine is a 1UA (last canadian model), stock porting, stock bore (I am told, I can not confirm though as I have never dismantled the engine, it has been running in the bike since I bought it). The CDI is also a 1UA, the wiring harness is uncut from what I can see (still on the bike), the powervalves are working correctly. Not sure what else there is to say.

Edited by onthepipe9000

• 7 months later...