glamis on speed

You guys might all think it was lame, but Have respect for Ricky Johnson, Did any of you people even know who he is before his name came up at the bottom of the show! It pisses me off when you have all these shit talkers about all the knowledge they have on there bikes, and when it comes down to it you guys dont even know who Ricky Johnson is. Or even Ron Lechien, Brock Glover, Marty Smith, I could go on. Ive seen some of you fools ride that talk about all of your (banshee repair mods forum) and I aint impressed on you abilities. If I was a newbie reading all your articals, I would think your a bunch of professionals :down: Does anybody Know who Ricky Johnsons nephew is?.......Hint Hint....he races for LOWES............dont bash the comentator

"Here we are at Osborne Hill, I've been coming out here since the 80's." What a dumbass! Atleast learn the name of the hill. The quads were lame, the rails were hooked up though.

And your answer to this, it is called osborn hill (osborn Overlook)............look at the history of Glamis on why they now call it Oldsmobile..........Whos is the Dumbass ? Ricky Johnson?

And your answer to this, it is called osborn hill (osborn Overlook)............look at the history of Glamis on why they now call it Oldsmobile..........Whos is the Dumbass ? Ricky Johnson?

ricky johnson is the man,i dont know much about him just that he was a motorcross,or super cross champion for a number of years,and i would have had a blast if i would have been riding with those guys that day,hell even mike metchxubn was there,it look like a fun day if you ask me.and as far as them thinking that they were fast,i dont think that they thought that at all,ricky now races in some kind of offroad truck series,and also races the baja 1000,and i know he is in some pretty fast sh%$# when his racing.polish where the hell have you been bud?

The show was pretty lame. It's nice too see Dunes on TV, but I just assume NO ONE knows about Glamis. Too many jackoffs out there already. Now theres going to be even more. They're also going to think it's cool to roost on people and burn pallets.

The show was pretty lame. It's nice too see Dunes on TV, but I just assume NO ONE knows about Glamis. Too many jackoffs out there already. Now theres going to be even more. They're also going to think it's cool to roost on people and burn pallets.

I hear you......I didnt like the whole Pallet burn thing either