REAR GO KART WHEEL AND TIRE WITH HUB

no man i dont think so my brother has a name something like that but i dont think he gets on here much anymore!!

i know my brother put my stuff on planetsand for me but he had some trouble with some stuff and people try to turn it around on him and make him seem like he is trying to rip people off where they are wrong all people want to do is run there mouth!

i know my brother put my stuff on planetsand for me but he had some trouble with some stuff and people try to turn it around on him and make him seem like he is trying to rip people off where they are wrong all people want to do is run there mouth!

Whatever dude........more lies and more lies........what will you say next?

Please don't screw my forum up just trying to sale some parts if you guys want to argue do it in your own forums!!

Maybe the bad grammer is genetic with you two....it's sell some parts....you posted 5 minutes after he did.......if your such a stand up guy why don't you pay me the $5 your brother owes me then you can collect from him?

Because it's between me and him I know.......but your the better person right?

No I don't want to start trouble I just want my $5......what part of that don't you understand?

I think you want to start trouble.......I see your banned for PS? Imagine that!!!!

NO THERE BUDDIE I DONT THINK I AM BANNED FROM PS I CAN GET ON THERE RIGHT NOW IF I WANT TO... IF YOU WANT TO START TROUBLE OVER 5 BUCKS DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE I HAVE NEVER SOLD YOU ANTYHING AND WANT FOR ALL THAT MATTER SO GO START TROUBLE IN SOMEONE ELSE FORUM.. IF YOU AND MY BROTHER HAS PROBLEM DO IT IN HIS POST NOT MINE! SO LIKE I SAID GROW UP AND GET A LIFE MAN !