anyone with a YFZ450...

i have been looking for a new pipe over the last few days for my YFZ450. i cant seem to find one that is within the race noise limits although all the ones iv looked at have been good pipes.

i was wondering if anyone here has a yfz450... even if you race a little with it, what would you recomend as a pipe?

noise limits here are 96Db... so nothing over that please.

thanks

tithead

camsphone111.jpg

thats a nice pipe!

the LTSE`s are ok... they are within the noise limit but as yfzdunejumper said... i have heard no good things about them.

i have had a look at the sparks pipe. it looks great! but i also had a look at the big gun again. found a cheaper price from another dealer so thats fave just now... plus its the same colours as my 450 anyway.

:shrug:

didnt realize quiet and power went together :blink:

haha... some one once told me that noise is power, i didnt listen so i bought the HMF ballance pipe. after getting my micron, i now understand what he means. you yfz450 is really nice man! what mods?

yfzdunejumper.... its for MX racing.

iv never really liked duncan racing. the dealer here (atvworld) have alot of stories going round about them... not all good.

thanks for all the comments so far! if anyone as anything more... pleeeeaaase post.

I have the GYTR exhaust with the GYTR CDI box, fast as hell. Don't know if it is bellow 96db's but it is close.

IMG_9003.jpg