2003 Rolling Chasis

i Have a 2003 Rolling Chasis.. I just recently traded my 2005 TRX450r for 2 Banshees.. Out of the 2 Banshees i have made one.. Now i have left over parts.. With the chasis i have an old set of LRD pipes w/silencers.. DG nerf bars, pegs..etc.. if you would like to see some close ups of this bike let me know what you want and i will send... If you live in the Vegas area you are more than welcome to come by and look at the bike.. In Nevada you dont have to register your bike.. I recieved 1 title out of the 2 bikes. this one i recieved a bill of sale.

I was going to put my GSXR motoe into it, but i ended up selling the Gixxer motor to my friend who is going to install it in his DS650..

2003Banshee002.jpg

2003Banshee001.jpg

I forgot to say that the rear swingarm has a crack in it above where the shock mounts up.. the guy i got it from painted it black (the crack) on a silver swingarm.. Just didnt want to catch anyone by surprise

what kind of clutch lever and perch is on it? if it is an easy pull i would possibly be interested it.

what condition are the chain guides and rollers in?

Edited by REFLOYD

i was hoping to sell the whole thing as it sits in the picture with the plastic on it

if you want it shiped it would be easier to find a shipping company that could do it.. the reason being is that i am sure they could do it way cheaper than i could..

how much for the frame shipped to 99336

i had some douche come by from my paper add try to low ball me and then when i told him never mind he said he would take it.. then he called 2 hours later and said his girlfriend said no.. After i wasted my dinner time talking to this douche being insulted by his offers