hauler size?

burleybanshee

I got the tires, but haven't used them yet. Going to Pismo in June, will know then.

Larry Price did my motor. The exhaust port is at 190 with 33 blow down. I was there the whole time he ported those jugs. He put a lot of time in. He went small on the exhaust numbers and said for me to ride it and if I wanted more, he would cut it up to 192 or 3. I wanted a good play bike that my wife good still jump on and enjoy. It pulls hard through the whole rpm range. Not a light switch at all. I wanted a fun bike to ride that didn't wear me out. Well, I think I'm going to pull the jugs back off and have he work them over a little more, not enough power for what I was looking for though I am very happy with what Larry did, and he worked hard on the motor for me. Larry has done a lot of motor and I have rode other banshee's he ported that had drag ports, and o shit, hang on pull. I know he knows he stuff. I wanted a mild motor and build up, once you cut it for all out power, there's no going back.

I also question the dyno number. TT 700 raptors with pipes, filter and progamable ignition-fuel mapping, pistons, were only getting 43 horse power on the dyno. So not sure about the numbers. Full race LTR's were posting mid 40's on the dyno as well. Don't knnow.

i ran 20x10x10 10 paddle haulers on my bike @ silver lake a cpl weeks ago, with stock crank,stock carbs,+4 timing and a clean up port from A&S and the bike was a monster with them....it did not fall off one bit on the top end.

and as far as that dyno goes....i think its either waaaay off or like the others said you still have some tuning to do

the first pull on my bike on A&S' dyno was 53.4.......after tuning 65.7

and thats again a stock stroke stock cyl motor.

Dan