Camping spot at Little Sahara

peak-j

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places to get a spot. I heard they were pretty much full already. Also if someone decides not to go and wants to get rid of their spot, let me know. Don't really need the electric and water, but let me know if you have anything. We will need a spot from the 11th to the 15th of april. Thanks

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places to get a spot. I heard they were pretty much full already. Also if someone decides not to go and wants to get rid of their spot, let me know. Don't really need the electric and water, but let me know if you have anything. We will need a spot from the 11th to the 15th of april. Thanks

most spots are first come first serve. we usually take the camper out the week before and pay for 2 wks. if i hear anything i'll repost. see ya there.

This is the only place you can reserve spots w/o going down there and setting up a tent or something. They're sold out for snakehunt though. We usually reserve ours a year in advance. I think up till about January there was still some available. There's already people setting up tents in the south camp now for snakehunt.

http://www.lspsonline.com/

thats the only thing that sucks!! there will be plenty of spots left in sand rat heaven campgrounds..but who wants to camp there ..plus gotta stay in the south with drag bikes!!! run out of fuel before even get to the track!

Good luck we just got back and they were full as of 4-4-07 about 12 noon.

We got them sunday, a few guys were leaving, so we ended up with three in a row. Paid up until wednesday. I took a lot of pictures just in case somebody wanted to take a spot from us. The park manager told me too, that way they can kick their asses out of there if they were there. :evil:

Edited by peak-j