Fenders, Air Filter, Lights, Carbs, Reeds,.......

All parts are off a 2005 Banshee. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. If you have any questions please contact me. Any more pics needed, just ask. grpark20@yahoo.com Payment any way you prefer. Paypal info is george.parker@mcchord.af.mil

Front Fenders with brackets. No ripped holes. No bolts with brackets. Few small stress marks. $120 shipped

post-21591-1175456225_thumb.jpg

Edited by grpark20

Lights. $50 Shipped

I'm having serious issues trying to get the pics up. Hell, I can't even find the post. I have pics ready but just cant get them up. They are all under 50K. Anyway, below is a list of what I have. Prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. Please contact if you have any questions. If I don't respond to a pm or reply in a timely manner its because I can't find the post...My e-mail is grpark20@ yahoo.com Paypal info is george.parker@mcchord.af.mil

Stock 2005 front fenders BLUE with brackets, no bolts. Few Stress marks. $120 shipped

Stock head. No pitting. Needs to be cleaned up. $30 shipped

Stock lights. Excellent shape. $50 shipped

Coolant bottle with relocator bracket and hoses. $20 shipped

Stock carbs with tors and cable. 300 mains and 25 pilots. $60 shipped

Cut stock airbox with K&N filter and BLUE Outerwear and boots for stock carbs $50 shipped

DG KNOCKOFF/LOOK ALIKE grab bar with flag mount in the center. Polished aluminum $35 shipped

Stock Intake, reeds, and boost bottle. Good Shape. $30 shipped

Stock drain plug. NOT MAGNETIC $7 shipped

Stock Impeller and water pump cover. $10 shipped

E-Brake cable and rear e-brake set up $15 shipped

Stock shifter $15 shipped.

Please contact for pics. I will keep trying to get them up.

I want the coolant bottle,hoses and relocation bracket for $20 shipped. Do you accept paypal? Let me know. Thanks.

Garry

Coolant bottle, hoses, and relocation bracket is yours. Send money to george.parker@mcchord.af.mil through paypal. E-mail me your shipping info to grpark20@yahoo.com