wheelie sucks

ok so i go out to the desert with my shee and this guy tells me how to wheelie even better (i already rughly had the balance point) and he tells me how to keep it there so i try a few times unitil finnaly i get a good 1 but i fall backwhereds and so i slam the rear brack but to lat and the first time i land on the bar i just had to brake something eg my whole back bar cuz i got this revlector under the light that dugg in so i bened the whole grab bar (the shee almost fell on me) so thats my wheelie days over (atless 4 that weekand) as for now im still wandering if i got school tomorow

• 1 month later...
ok so i go out to the desert with my shee and this guy tells me how to wheelie even better (i already rughly had the balance point) and he tells me how to keep it there so i try a few times unitil finnaly i get a good 1 but i fall backwhereds and so i slam the rear brack but to lat and the first time i land on the bar i just had to brake something eg my whole back bar cuz i got this revlector under the light that dugg in so i bened the whole grab bar (the shee almost fell on me) so thats my wheelie days over (atless 4 that weekand) as for now im still wandering if i got school tomorow

do what? :blink:

hmmmm..... yeahhhh...... ok im lost??? where is qatar just wondering? i guess practice makes perfect is all i can say. im still confused.....

Edited by RoostRocket