SAND STARS AND ITP SICK WHEELS! BRAND NEW!

Hey all-

I bought these Sand Star wheels and tires brand new, never run. I ordered them, and recieved the set but the rears didn't fit(same bolt pattern as the front, not sure what that is?), so I called and they sent me the correct rears and never asked for the wrong ones back.

They are BRAND NEW never ran ITP Sand Stars on brand new never ran ITP wheels(name?) and they are beautiful. AND YES, I have 6 tires and 6 wheels(4 backs and 2 fronts)

Sizing:

Front: 22x8-10, Rear: 20x11-10

I do 90% trail riding, so I have pretty much no use for them in South Florida, so here they are for sale.

Look at the pics they are brand new. Anybody interested should give me a call at 561-441-1449 and let's make a deal... I know they are worth $400 easy!! I'd also be interested in trades for trail tires and wheels or other choice mods.

Thanks,

-Derek

tires1in0.jpgtires2gm9.jpg

Hey all-

I bought these Sand Star wheels and tires brand new, never run. I ordered them, and recieved the set but the rears didn't fit(same bolt pattern as the front, not sure what that is?), so I called and they sent me the correct rears and never asked for the wrong ones back.

They are BRAND NEW never ran ITP Sand Stars on brand new never ran ITP wheels(name?) and they are beautiful. AND YES, I have 6 tires and 6 wheels(4 backs and 2 fronts)

Sizing:

Front: 22x8-10, Rear: 20x11-10

I do 90% trail riding, so I have pretty much no use for them in South Florida, so here they are for sale.

Look at the pics they are brand new. Anybody interested should give me a call at 561-441-1449 and let's make a deal... I know they are worth $400 easy!! I'd also be interested in trades for trail tires and wheels or other choice mods.

Thanks,

-Derek

tires1in0.jpgtires2gm9.jpg

PM Sent... VERY INTERESTED in fronts!!!!

PM Sent... VERY INTERESTED in fronts!!!!

PM replied to.

I wanted to TRY and sell as a package, but I'll get that shipping quote for you and see if we cant work something out.

I'll be riding today, but feel free to give me a call on my cell folks... if I dont pick up it's because I cant hear it over my T5s :biggrin: ,I will call you back.