Banshee not running right

Hey everyone, Im new to the forumns and have a question regarding my Banshee not running right. Couple details on the motor: stock crank, cylinders are bored .060 over, it has Boysen reeds w/ reed spacers, and twin 34 mil carbs with 380 jets in them. When its running the right side cylinder is not puting off near as much smoke as the other side. I checked the carbs, reeds, and everything in the top end for that matter and everything seems to be fine. The only other thing I can think of is a bad crank seal. Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas about what else might be wrong with it. Thanks. Also when riding I can tell that the right side it missing fire and that it is running leaner than the left.

Hey everyone, Im new to the forumns and have a question regarding my Banshee not running right. Couple details on the motor: stock crank, cylinders are bored .060 over, it has Boysen reeds w/ reed spacers, and twin 34 mil carbs with 380 jets in them. When its running the right side cylinder is not puting off near as much smoke as the other side. I checked the carbs, reeds, and everything in the top end for that matter and everything seems to be fine. The only other thing I can think of is a bad crank seal. Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas about what else might be wrong with it. Thanks. Also when riding I can tell that the right side it missing fire and that it is running leaner than the left.

make sure your choke balance hose is on all the way, mine did the exact same thing and it wasn't tight. Also, sync your carbs.

Get a leak down tester and check. If you've already checked the obvious, coil wires, coil wire ends, new plugs, etc...sounds like a crank seal. Is the tranny fluid low?

Tranny fluid is gonna have a different "smell" to it as well when burning.

Tranny fluid is good. The choke tube is good I checked it the other day. My guess is it has to be a crank seal. Thanks for the help guys