First time

Tried to start my fuckinb anshee for the first time. It wouldn't work. I had spark both cyls, I had fuel. I think i flooded, have worked on sleds sicne i was nine. I have no new plugs, but am trying. Kicked for twenty fucking minutes. Talked to chase, connecting tube is good, coke is doing fine, working it in an out trying to make it work. I dunno what else to do. I let it air out for over two hours, still woulding work. Is my only good choice to jump it? My brother will yank me along with his rincon, and give me a jump no probs. its my first time starting it. Its 40ish here, I dunno for sure, too many drinks. Lemme know if you dotn mine. Thank you. -----s

Eh pull starting it might not be a bad idea, I've had to do that a few times when I couldnt get mine to kick. Does everything sound ok when you kick it over?

sounds good, like a sled, just not going back a few turns of teh crank

how long has it been from when it was last ran?

carbs clean and your jetting right?

before i even got to your part of your post about pulling it i was thinking you should try that, casue you say you got spark and fule is good...

as long as you dont hear anything while kicking it over...pull start it..if it starts up and stays started you know you got a differant problem... i had an issue with my banshee a few years ago where the pilot was off and it wouldnt start but when i pulled it it would start then die... i knew right away what it was...

how long has it been from when it was last ran?

carbs clean and your jetting right?

before i even got to your part of your post about pulling it i was thinking you should try that, casue you say you got spark and fule is good...

as long as you dont hear anything while kicking it over...pull start it..if it starts up and stays started you know you got a differant problem... i had an issue with my banshee a few years ago where the pilot was off and it wouldnt start but when i pulled it it would start then die... i knew right away what it was...

I almost went an got a 12 pack then went an did this today, tomorrow should be the day i'ma pull it. It hasn't been started for like fuckin 7 months, being gone an all. I haven't got it going yet, almost broke my damned foot today, knwo what I'm sayin? I'm gonna get it going real fuckign soon. All it has is some tarnished fuckin trin4 pipes, and I am gonna polish them up soon. Fuckin right

Jetting not right ?? ebreak hooked up , no fire when u kick it over ? clean carbs? just thinking of some of the stuff i look for when mine dose not kick over

All you gotta do is tell me about ebrake. My carbs are decent. Haven't torn them down but they been clean for awhile, and the cyls gettin fuel like isaid. Got it in nuet, an its not sparkin. I'm gettin fire when i hold it agaisnt the pipes, they're stainless steel so eyah.. it works.. i have a kill switch, only problem i can think of now.. its plugged in right, but i dunno.. it may be a problem, anyone have a suggestion? should I try to jump it fist?