boss billet intake boots?

There are two different flanges that are commonly used. The ones with the wider bolt hole spacing are about half the price of the vm34/200's. They are the vm38/200 for 36-38 carbs and VM32/206 for 30-34's.....maybe yours were these ones Firehead? I wish all the intake companies would use the wider spacing, because you can get the flanges for the bigger carbs for them, even clear up to 44mm. So on that setup you can get flanges for 30-44mm carbs. For the smaller pattern you are limited to 26-34mm although the 35's fit perfect in those boots.

There are two different flanges that are commonly used. The ones with the wider bolt hole spacing are about half the price of the vm34/200's. They are the vm38/200 for 36-38 carbs and VM32/206 for 30-34's.....maybe yours were these ones Firehead? I wish all the intake companies would use the wider spacing, because you can get the flanges for the bigger carbs for them, even clear up to 44mm. So on that setup you can get flanges for 30-44mm carbs. For the smaller pattern you are limited to 26-34mm although the 35's fit perfect in those boots.

I suppose I don't know the part number of what I bought. They were made by Mikuni and fit 32mm-34mm carbs. I have also bought these boots to fit the stock from the same place for around the same price as the other boots that I bought. :confused:

• 1 month later...