Dead End Racing 2nd Show

if you had a drag frame you would not have a problem racing others would ya?don't you cut brakets and tabs and lighting your bike for drag?there are to many options to bikes that if we broke it down to different set-ups we would have 50 classes to enter..i am with curt i would rather dune race but its nice to see tracks open closer to home.

i wouldn't race a drag frame bike in a modded class...

Yes i did cut my STOCK frame to lighten it up for drag racing...but it's not a drag frame.

I dont care what i race i was just asking a question because no matter where i go i alway's seem to get questioned any way's so it really dont matter to me...just thought id ask..

i like the dune race's to but there to far for me to...

now on to the real stuff..

what swingers length are most people are running

paddles?? or pro wedges???

is there a pic of the track yet???

how well does the track hook up???

Edited by BBIII

Its a rodeo arena. I seen guys running on paddles and prowedges. My XCR's seemed to hook up just fine,and I dont have enought money to blow through paddles on dirt so I just run my XCR's.but the guys that did bring paddles really took off hard.

if i was in charge of a track id run unlimited motor in each class...but id run a weight class!! 100-175 lb rider class 175-225lb and the big hitter 225+.. someone is gonna complain no matter where u go if they lose,,i see it all the time,, i say heres the class''s come run them or look for another track more your...friendly type!

Yes i did cut my STOCK frame to lighten it up for drag racing...but it's not a drag frame.

I dont care what i race i was just asking a question because no matter where i go i alway's seem to get questioned any way's so it really dont matter to me...just thought id ask..

its def a wedge track, paddles would have gotten tore up cause it got hard after awhile

it didnt hook up very good untill they wetted it down then it wasnt bad

its a pretty big arena coffeyville has the largest rodeo in ks here is a pic of the arena during the fair kinda sucks but its all i could find

its def a wedge track, paddles would have gotten tore up cause it got hard after awhile

it didnt hook up very good untill they wetted it down then it wasnt bad

its a pretty big arena coffeyville has the largest rodeo in ks here is a pic of the arena during the fair kinda sucks but its all i could find

ISF_overhead_081503.jpg

Ok cool thanks for the info on the tire's ill bring a couple set's just in case...

On a side note i am not complaining i am just wondering about the classes ect.....beside's i ain't scared to race any one....you all should know that...hehe..

Whats up thanks Andy for throwing up a pic, The track did get a little loose but they should have the water turned back on at the arena so we can use our watering system and keep the track much better all day. Wedges did seem to work the best untill it got packed and dry then they spun we hope to have that all worked out. That was the first time we ever ran on that particular track and I think we have all the bugs worked out We hope. Cant wait to see everyone there

• 2 weeks later...