Intake + Keihin 35mm PWK carburators

-2 x Keihin 35mm carburator, brand new, running time no more than 10min no joking, I have the box, just change my ming and go with 2 into 1 setup

-2 x black 35mm intake

-2 x intake boost to run with your stock air box

-1 x trotle cable.

380$neg + shipping. Paypal add 3%

Thanks

AL

Edited by Al_Scrap

• 2 weeks later...

how long does it take something to ship from ont. canada to the states? im starting to wig out here. the guy did not give me a tracking # i know thats a sure sign of a fucking,but before i blow the horn im gonna give it till tuesday. im not one to jump the gun but i have emailed this guy and im not getting a response,he could be out of town or something. as far as paypal goes am i covered if i get the bone? don russell

Just make sure that it doesnt go longer than 30 days. Paypal only insures you get something 30 days after the day you made the payment. You will have to file a dispute with Paypal before the 30 days is up or they wont do anything for you. Canada doesnt take more than a day or 2 extra for shipping usually.

Hey, I just bought some parts from the a guy in canada it took 7 bussines days. Hope that helps.

Eric

cool, its been seven on sat thats why i figured i could wait till tues or wed. i guess im shell shocked. been screwed 1 to many times. don

I'm from Canada too i do some ebay and selling over HQ, it takes 2weeks tops to shipp from Canada to the Stats .. If u want to give me the guys name and were he live i can check in to it for you.

well he emailed me and told me that there was not a conf# to get? he probably shipped through something other than canada post? im not jockin the guy, $380 is alot of money for me.im trying to build this banshee and finish my race car.lol i was gettin worried because he had not got back with me till today. so i just want everyone to know things are going good right now and it should be here this week. don