Anybody around Laramie, wy

bonbon

Me and bigred350x are both from wyoming. My family has a ranch around Cheyenne and bigreds familys got one around laramie. You should hit the dunes with us this summer. We have too many cattle down here to ride now, but you are more then welcome to come up to KP with us during the summer months.

Me and bigred350x are both from wyoming. My family has a ranch around Cheyenne and bigreds familys got one around laramie. You should hit the dunes with us this summer. We have too many cattle down here to ride now, but you are more then welcome to come up to KP with us during the summer months.

sweet. yeah we will definetly have to get together a few times this summer. im just bummin around laramie right now. cant wait to get back into riding again.....had to sell my warrior a few years ago for tution money but im back in the game now. time to start torturing the banshee.

Are you going to UW or are you done? You are like and hour from walden. I will be sure to give you a shout before we go to KP or walden, would be fun to ride with some new people..

I just graduated from UW in December. I'm working nights now at Albertson's so I have some free time. The only thing is that I usually work friday and saturday nights, so I would have to plan for going to Killpecker, but yeah I'll be able to hit up Walden a bunch I hope. I haven't been there before, looks like a lot of fun. I have some places that look like Walden in Nebraska on one of my buddy's land but everything at Walden looks bigger. I'm looking forward to ridin with ya this summer.

Hey man, keep in touch for sure, Kiel and myself would love to ride with ya. I've got 40,000+ acres up by vedauwoo that's all private land and I tear that shit up with my banshee pretty often. I will let you know next time I head out that way. I ride even if its freezin-ass cold so...

- Jared

sounds good bigred. im startin to wind down from snomobiling now and getting the itch for it to warm up too. get my new toy out and see how shee runs (and then start dumping money into it for mods probably). that pond got any big fish in it?

We've got more than a few trout ponds on our ranch and its not uncommon to catch 15-16" brookies and rainbows out of any of our ponds.