maine

hawk363

• 1 year later...
does anyone know of any gncc or XC races that i would be able to enter into in the state of maine and what would be required to do so. i would appreciate it because it looks like a blast and is my type of riding.

haha there we go finally a mainer on this damn site where do u live i no of one up in caribou its called spud speedway i dont no all of what s neede i started racing there this year and its fun look it up in google also the town i live in has a day just for flat track and drag racing at the ashland trotting park its flat track and drag its shit load of fun

haha there we go finally a mainer on this damn site where do u live i no of one up in caribou its called spud speedway i dont no all of what s neede i started racing there this year and its fun look it up in google also the town i live in has a day just for flat track and drag racing at the ashland trotting park its flat track and drag its shit load of fun

i ride maine alot if you guys are ever interested we should all get together for a ride

peter

• 4 weeks later...

hi friends.,..

i was searching for a site like this for a long time....

i am really crazy about bike riding...

i used to race with my friends...

but now i want to play in a big way...

so right now am looking for a instructor...

is there any one who can help me out in this.....

Lewis

=========================================================

Addiction Recovery Maine