ALBA is a joke

ok i can see sending the wrong parts or not getting the order off for a month or so. shit like that happens even though it shouldnt. what i think is a freagin joke is how the guy in their speed shop told me that i needed "CAMS" for my 2-stroke. i understand that i am frrom central texas and talk like i am from east texas but damn! i know he heard me say banshee and i know that anyone worth thier money in the atv industry knows what a banshee is.oh well

I ordered two of their universal spark arrestor kits. I heard they sometimes forgot to send out the little stickers that authenticated the kits, so I decided to send an email out just to be sure they didn't forget mine. I received a very unprofessional reply arrogantly stating that the stickers were sent out with every purchase. About a week later the kits were delivered at my door. Not surprisingly, no stickers were included. I sent out another email and I got what I wanted soon enough.

My experience isn't nearly as bad as the thread starter

ok i can see sending the wrong parts or not getting the order off for a month or so. shit like that happens even though it shouldnt. what i think is a freagin joke is how the guy in their speed shop told me that i needed "CAMS" for my 2-stroke. i understand that i am frrom central texas and talk like i am from east texas but damn! i know he heard me say banshee and i know that anyone worth thier money in the atv industry knows what a banshee is.oh well

ya, good pt. he must of rode the short bus or drove it, one of the 2