DEAD END RACING

Well you have a lil something something ( in your sig it says). If that is nos then your are automatically in the outlaw class.

no nos here.. not really got much just thought it be fun to race with others with same mods is all.. but yeah i would be superstock class... justa 4mm dune ported with 34's..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did knock over a barrel but who fell off their bike?????????? Thats what i thought,YOU :whistling: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Yeah thats because its got to much power, I think if i put wings on it I could fly up to the sky and catch those dreams of you outrunning me ever again, that youve been having :yelrotflmao:

hey dead end i see your bike was ported by dale westoff.now that name sounds familer does he have a company or just by his self

He works at a yamaha dealership but does work like that out of his shop on his own. He does a very good job especially for the money.

all jokes aside, deadendracer1 does have a strong running bike and i was impressed with the port work and how it performed, I just recently took dale a blaster cylinder to be done with a 3 mill stroker, i will let evryone know how it comes out.

Edited by metricmaster

the shame must be to much for deadendracer to reply wit an answer :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Just pulling you in and letting you think you will have a shot at me at the march show so you will go in all confident. And that my friend will make my victory all that much sweeter. Hell we may not even get to race, you still have to get by dan and the rest of the competition b4 u get to race me :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :biggrin: :shoothead:

thats cool ive heard that name in corilation with good work and motors just couldnt put my finger on it!

im friends with dale westhoff and hes done some work on my bike....and a damn good job at that! i would highly suggest him!!

as far as the next races i dont have to work....so im there!! watch out boys :yelrotflmao: