looking for place to ride

the weekends are rough on long island (cops , park police) , we do most of our riding during the week and at night , never see cops then , if you go on the weekend you are asking to get impounded , i ave a couple good spots i can show you but its really cold out.

have you been reading the newsday past couple days , talking about they impounding more atv's this year than ever. they are trying to pass a law that says if you get caught riding even once the take your atv and keep it and it goes to auction,

but they say they are trying to open up a indoor motorcross facility thats going to be huge.

the weekends are rough on long island (cops , park police) , we do most of our riding during the week and at night , never see cops then , if you go on the weekend you are asking to get impounded , i ave a couple good spots i can show you but its really cold out.

have you been reading the newsday past couple days , talking about they impounding more atv's this year than ever. they are trying to pass a law that says if you get caught riding even once the take your atv and keep it and it goes to auction,

but they say they are trying to open up a indoor motorcross facility thats going to be huge.

ya theres a republican in suffolk thats for us and said they cant come crashing down on us like that unless they give us somewhere legal to ride they are trying to get us 1 to 2 minimum riding areas out east like trail not a track ,track is all good but my 12 yr old niece rides with me alot with her trx 250 ex so another track will suck for her went ,too 56 last week got thrown out in the am then went to a place in syosset got thrown out went to some place in farmingdale didnt get thrown out but was small and couldnt do any dragging heard toward the afternoon people were riding at 56 again but if you can et your hands on jan.24 newsday it looks good for us in the future with giving us parks to ride and they have to give us somewhere legal before they start cracking down other states did it this way and it worked out great they say how late at night do you go

Edited by highroller355

sundays we go at like 4:00 still light then we still ride when it gets dark , some times we go at 10-11 at night.

you got kicked out i guess it wasnt by park police , because they would have impounded them. my friend got caught and cost him like 1500. they followed him to his house with a helicopter.

just been to cold out to ride for me , hopefully it warms up a bit , then i will show you some good spots

i was at 56 saturday and rode all day with no problems. we saw a cop roll through so we loaded up quickly but he was gone when we went to check for him.....mightve just been looking for people riding on the street. i think ill be there again this saturday if the weather is good. i prefer riding sat. over sunday when its packed full of idiots.

id love to check out east coast mines out east but wouldnt know where to park or where to run if the cops showed. id go with someone who knew the area though.

i was at 56 saturday and rode all day with no problems. we saw a cop roll through so we loaded up quickly but he was gone when we went to check for him.....mightve just been looking for people riding on the street. i think ill be there again this saturday if the weather is good. i prefer riding sat. over sunday when its packed full of idiots.

id love to check out east coast mines out east but wouldnt know where to park or where to run if the cops showed. id go with someone who knew the area though.

i was at 56 sunday great day woodro knows the mines but rides at night im gonna get to gether with him hopefully in the near future meet up around 4 pm ish i will keep you posted

i was at 56 sunday great day woodro knows the mines but rides at night im gonna get to gether with him hopefully in the near future meet up around 4 pm ish i will keep you posted

let me know , during the week i go during the day , weekends i go late because of cops, im suprised you guys can ride at 56 with out cops , it must be the only spot on long island that is cop free .

night riding is the shit , hitting a 70 foot sand wall at night , fun as hell

we also go to pennsylvainia a couple time a year , thats a fun trip. like 20 of us go , there is allways room in the trailer

let me know highroller and i will show you the spots around me ,