Stupid question I know

I am getting ready to buy some tires from motosports.com and I need to know what size the stock rim is on a shee even better what is the complete stock tire set up front and back on a stock shee? If you could tell me I would appericate it. My bike is at the builder's and he is not there right now. Another question can I go with a diffrent size tire that will also fit on a stock rim or do I need to stay with stock size. my riding is 20% trails 30% MX and 50% drag racing so wadda ya think and I am planning on going with ITP XC unless somebody has a better suggestion cause I want the tire to last me a while.

if you put a tire thats say 20x10x8 ... the 8 is what size rim it fits... so if you go to like a 10 inch rim your going to strech the tire out and your riding more on the side walls.. pretty much any tire will fit on any rims thats remotly close to the size.. for say oval track you get a skinny tire and strech it some to have more rool in the tires going into corners.. but in drag you want the tire to strach outwards so you get a tall skinny tire wth matching rims and when you pin it they stretch ....so the first number is how tall from ground up... the second is how wide... and the 3rd is rim size...

edit" keep in mind tire size can act ike gearing.. if you make too much of a change your messing with how much bottom or top end you got ...

Edited by Bansh-eman