Glamis Presidents Day 2007

ClimbAnyHill

I'll be camped at the intersetion of the "olds" road and sand highway in the trees. With the tenters as someone earlier put it. Gonna be my last dune trip for this season. Going to Iraq shortly after Presidents day.

To think all that sand and no Banshee. Makes you want to cry kinda. Some insane riding out there. and We can't play.

Change #1 Going to Midway instead. My group either went out this past weekend or is going to dumont. So my 2nd group i go out with is going to midway in the south dunes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ll be out there with the east coast guys i am from new jersey.i ll be with 2 banshees and trx450r.plane leaves on the 12th cant wait.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Right on, I gotta take a ride over by your guys camp. Always thought your guys camping trip is hella cool. I see the rigs transport the bikes, do you really fly out here?

Are you guys running sparkarrestors out there? I saw the thread for Oct or Nov Glamis ride & it seemed the law was really cracking down on spark arrestors? If you were there, how was it, were the Rangers a pain??

I wouldnt worry to much about the spark arrestors. When you get to the hill and see all the bikes with the drag pipes you will understand.

None of my four strokes have spark arrestors either.

Rangers really dont bother you unless you ask for it.

Use a flag, ride smart, and enjoy!

We camp at wash 10.

I will be at olds on Saturday for most of the day hanging out. White chevy lifted with a texas longhorn flag in the back!