Dead End Racing Rides Again

Whats up everyone, with the support of alot of riders last year Dead End Racing was able to get through its first season. It may have been rough but we got through it and had a blast doing so. Alot of things have changed since last season and our group has decided to take things to the next level. We our now in to all out ATV event promotions and trying to grow this into large sclae events. All of our events this season will no longer be held in a pasture, but at the coffeyville ks interstate fairgrounds with its large arena, bleachers, and restrooms. We will be having our usual drags and shodeos with our events and fun activities still to be named. A full flyer post with all event info will be coming real soon. We have had riders from kansas, oklahoma, arkansas, and Mr. F.A.S.T. has even graced us with his presence once. Any questions let me know.

Where going to try and make it to a couple race's this year......

ill bring the ole slow poke.....

will the classes be the same as last year,ill be racing my modded yfz 450....with out and with nos....

All right heres some more info: The first event is going to be Sunday March 4th at hte fair grounds. I will be posting a flyer here by the first of February. The classes will pretty much be the same we may make a few adjustments if we decide they are needed. NOS will automaticaly put you in outlaw class if you are using it, you can disable it and run in your regular class also. To be able to compete in a Dead End Racing event you will have to be a club member. This is to simplify registrations and also for liability reasons. Cost of an annual membership will be $5 for 14 yrs and over, and $3 for 13yrs and under. By doing this you will only need to fill out one waiver per year, and when you come to an event all you will have to do is put your name on the sheet with you perticular class you wish to run. Dead End Racing is becoming incorporated and trying to promote ATV races on a large scale basis. We hope to take these events to the next level, these will no longer be thrown together in a pature but profesionally done. We hope to drive the level of competion to the next level also bringing in fast drag bikes from all over and also fierce shodeo competors, but we will still keep things family friendly, and fun for kids of all ages. You will not need to be a pro to come to htese events, because the all around purpose of these events will be to have fun and promote ATV safety. We will be taking a pole at the first event in march to see if people like the events to be on sunday or saturdays, and what start times are better. Please feel free to let me know on here what days and times you like better

Edited by deadendracer1

Im only one person but i cant usually make it on Sat. That is a big walk in traffic day for us. Just my input as i would like to make it down for some of them.

You can run paddles and it is on dirt. It is a very nicely packed dirt light clay mixture and is usually very tacky. As you have seen the first one is on a sunday but we will see shere it goes from there. The calsses last year were as follows. 5 & under , 6-10 90cc limit, 11-13, 2 stroke air, womens, utility, 400cc and below 4 stroke, 401cc and up 4 stroke, 2 stroke water, and outlaw. These are for the shodeo and pretty much all the same for the drags execpt for the 2 strokes. 2 stroke classes in the drags were as follows 2 stroke stock, super stock, modified, and then outlaw, and outlaw is open to anything. These are to give you the just of things we are going over these this week and may revise some things and they will all be outlined in my flyer post coming the 1st of feb. We do have a professional drag light setup with start lights, false start lights, win lights and timers.

anyother questions let me know the full flyer post is coming we are just working out a feww other details

• 3 weeks later...

Dru , make sure to send me a flyer or two and i will copy them and put them up on the board!