Does anyone else get this

fastrthnu

man im glad i live in the south. if ur going down the road and its not loud, fast, or big u get laughed at. so im am in shock about how people act over there. hell there are so many quads around my house. this one guy has a grizzly 700 i think and he put a straight pipe all the way to the back, its louder than my truck. im sorry u guys have to go through all that. fuck em' thats what i say. but i also dont haul ass by the neighbors i know get upset. just common curticy(i dont know how to spell that word)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why you would rather have them call the cops on you? i would rather have some mom try to bitch me out than watch a cop write me a ticket and impound my atv.

I dont say Id rather not be bitched at, just Id rather not go to jail for beating someone into a vegitable for threatnin me. I can always get my bike back n pay a ticket. Example,... Id rather do 15 mph over the speedlimit to get from a to b a 1/2 faster and get pulled over and deal with a dumb ass ticket that I would just take to a ticket clinic and have dropped for $75 than some guy speeding up to catch me with new girlfriend to show off to some rippin up and start yellin at me to slow down or else. Guess which one Id pick. HIs car would be rollin of into a ditch in my rearview.

Let me guess. If your neighbors had not yelled and had called the cops, you have started a thread about how pissed you are because you got a ticket and your bike was impounded. You would be pissed at your neighbors and the cops and you would hate them all. Then when your bike gets stolen the cops would be your best bud. If riding on the road is illegal then don't do it. I have rode my quad down the road before but always at idle. I don't complain about people doing the same but I will let them know if they are going too fast. Anything above walking speed in a residential area is too fast. You never know when a kid will jump out into the street or in front of your atv. I guess the biggest thing is be prepared to deal with the consequences. They are not always immediate. Your neighbor may work for the local government and may be working to take away every riding spot anywhere near you.

Let me guess. If your neighbors had not yelled and had called the cops, you have started a thread about how pissed you are because you got a ticket and your bike was impounded. You would be pissed at your neighbors and the cops and you would hate them all. Then when your bike gets stolen the cops would be your best bud. If riding on the road is illegal then don't do it. I have rode my quad down the road before but always at idle. I don't complain about people doing the same but I will let them know if they are going too fast. Anything above walking speed in a residential area is too fast. You never know when a kid will jump out into the street or in front of your atv. I guess the biggest thing is be prepared to deal with the consequences. They are not always immediate. Your neighbor may work for the local government and may be working to take away every riding spot anywhere near you.

I dont think so. I know Im breaking the law. If it came to them showing up, Im man enough to take resonsibility for my own actions. I would be kinda erked that they took it if they didnt gimme a break. I have had one stolen 5 years ago, I never called the cops. I dont call them for anything. They are completely worthless. If my house was broken into,. I woundnt bother unless I had to just for an insurance claim. There is no riding spot near me to take away. there was an mx track near the airport one time, but it was closed because of noise.... NEAR THE AIRPORT!! more bitchy misserable people!!! If one person on here has had a bike stolen and the cops got it back lemme know. Ive never heard of it.

Thats the best part about living out on a ranch in the middle of nowhere. I dont have to put up with that crap, I can be as loud, dumb, drunk, whatever the hell I want. Can you not have street legal bikes where you are from. In Cheyenne there are ATVs with plates all over the streets.

Thats the best part about living out on a ranch in the middle of nowhere. I dont have to put up with that crap, I can be as loud, dumb, drunk, whatever the hell I want. Can you not have street legal bikes where you are from. In Cheyenne there are ATVs with plates all over the streets.

enduro`s and sandrails are the only ones I know of you can plate. atvs cand be plated, but I was stopped once and was told because I had a lisence I was let off. I dunno why. I was in a lot that some guy who owned a pizza company had and someone called the cops of course someone was having fun and they told me I had to leave and I told them no I dont. We went tand talked to the guy and they said ok but you need to be over 16 and have a lisence, so I showed em and they left. They knew I had to ride the street to get back home but they werent concerened about it. But they cant be street legalized. I should get a legal 2 stroke enduro and ride it up and down the street every day at speed limit. Would be fun to have one as a "dirt bike" I could ride to work n ride trails on. Always nice to have an extra bike around for friends/visitors too.

amen to that. i can set a bomb off where i live and know one would even know. and if they did they would give a shit as long as there is beer and whiskey for em

amen to that. i can set a bomb off where i live and know one would even know. and if they did they would give a shit as long as there is beer and whiskey for em

Thats kinda what it was like when I grew up,. but even where i used to live is devoloping rapidly. Id love to have some land like that. anyone that was in my area had big trucks or some kinda toys so no one cared. You could practice with a 22 as long as it want in the direction of someone elses sht. Im not used to city crap n traffic yet and Ive been here for 6 years. You could ride by someone and BS with em for 1/2 an hour and not even know em. Here everyone just hates eachother for no reason. One day Ill leave though.

man i wish i lived there. i hate the cold but i have to deal with it till i am old enough. i ride my atv down the block and only one person told me to stop because his kids were playing outside. know once in a while i ride in the night like around 9 pm right before everyone is asleep. i have to drive an hour to go ride too, but i dont have a truck right know, so i dont have a ride.all my neighbors are kool with me riding but then again i dont go WOT down the street. i love open space. i wish i still lived in arizona. desert right across the street from my house. and mexico less than 60 min away. i remember everything and i was only 5. i loved it. :sad:

If one person on here has had a bike stolen and the cops got it back lemme know. Ive never heard of it.

I have had a quad stolen and the cops found it for me. They do a job that most people wouldn't want to. I have the highest respect for them. (I know there are a few bad ones also)