Haulers

snedden9485

hey guys,

been looking into the Rocky Mountain ATV site and they have some cheap gear! I think i have decided to go the haulers as most ppl are saying that they still turn good. I want something good for abit of climbing but mainly duning. What is the best hauler to get? been looking at the sand snakes or the skat tracks. I might do the rims too, think il get douglas rims. What is the best size tyre and rims to get. Just want a spare set of rims, something that can handle smaller jumps, but without spending too much cash. Do i get the .125 wheels with 20x10x10 - 8 paddle haulers for a shee which will have pipes and a air filter. Not widening the axle or anything.

Jeez thats a lot of stuff i just wrote. anyone could give me some direction that would be great!! i just hope RMATV ships to Australia!

thanks guys

chris

Hey man! I would defiantly get the Skat Trak Haulers. The size is up to you. If you like to drag and dune, a good set of 21X11X8 8 paddle Haulers on Douglas Blue Labels would do you right. If you plan on duning more, and dragging less, go down a size on the tire, and a couple sizes bigger on the rim. Let